AML TRAINING (Anti-Money Laundering Training)
Peter Lilley through Proximal Consulting provides AML training and associated services for its clients. An example of an assignment the firm has recently carried out in this area is:
• Proximal Consulting was requested by a client to carry out a complete evaluation of AML procedures and devise an AML training program
• As a result of visiting the client and observing all relevant activities an extensive AML risk matrix was developed that outlined in detail the money laundering/terrorist financing risks that the client faced
• Following the risk matrix exercise a complete set of new AML/TF procedures were created together with supporting documentation including various relevant internal forms. These procedures covered all relevant business aspects which related to AML issues including KYC procedures
• Based on the new procedures an AML training program was developed including a training presentation, training material (including staff guide cards) and a 15 minute AML induction training film
• Further advice and guidance has been provided to the client including KYC due diligence on customers and issues that have arisen as a result of the client’s business growth and development.
We have included a short sample of one of the AML training films that Proximal Consulting have created.
It is very important to understand that Proximal Consulting does not try and sell clients an off-the-shelf solution but seeks to create an AML program that is specifically created for, and tailored to, the business activities, regulatory requirements and needs of each client.
If you are interested in exploring how Peter Lilley and Proximal Consulting can help your organization install a world-class AML/TF program please contact us for an exploratory discussion.